Thursday, March 8, 2007

11FEB07%20033


11FEB07%20033, originally uploaded by learngirl.

I had a great lunch with a library colleague at this sushi restaurant in Issaquah. The sushi was yummy and the staff were super, too!

1 comment:

cp said...

Hey is this you Laurel? I remember us talking about Joe Ely like a MILLION years ago, I think you were at Des Moines at the time and I came down to have lunch with you, because for some reason, I can see where I was driving when we were talking about (that hill above the marina) Scary isn't it!!

But yes Joe Ely is wonderful, in fact he really stood out on that stage, for one thing he was totally engaged when the other guys were singing. Where sometimes it looked like he others were kinda daydreaming until it was their turn. I'm sure they were listening, but Joe was watching and he had facial expressions. I think I'm becoming a musical Omnivore to w/ a specialization in Rock and Roll.

Today I filled up my 40gb MP3 player. So I really do need a new one :).